Laboratory for physical and chemical analysis and non-destructive testing of metallic materials
Bureau Veritas' physical and chemical analysis and non-destructive testing laboratory can provide physical and chemical performance testing, electrical testing, non-destructive testing and other testing and services for metal materials and products, covering petrochemical, electric power, equipment manufacturing, large steel structures, amusement facilities and other industries.
The laboratory is qualified by China Metrology Accreditation (CMA) and China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS), and has Special Equipment Inspection and Testing Organization Approval Certificate and Radiation Safety License.
2 major laboratories in Ningbo and Zhongshan are deeply involved in the local area and radiate nationwide
- Chemical analysis
- Mechanical properties testing
- Metallographic Testing
- Intergranular corrosion testing
- Ferrite content determination
- Safety valve calibration (cooperation project with Zhongshan Testing Institute of Guangdong Province Special Equipment Testing Institute)
Project Site Testing
- Metal material performance testing (PMI composition analysis, hardness, metallography, ferrite testing, coating thickness measurement, etc.)
- Electrical testing
Combining all the testing capabilities of the laboratory and the field to provide customers with accurate causes of failure.
The NDT Centre specializes in radiographic testing (RT), ultrasonic testing (UT), magnetic particle testing (MT), penetrant testing (PT), ultrasonic time difference diffraction (TOFD), eddy current testing (ECT), acoustic emission testing (AE), phased array testing (PAUT), visual inspection (VT) and ultrasonic thickness measurement of special equipment, storage tanks, mechanical products, metal materials and steel structural components.