Inspection & audits
Bureau Veritas In-Service Inspection & Verification Service(IVS) has many global authorization, helps clients make sure that their work sites, buildings and facilities are in good operation condition by providing project whole lifecycle consulting inspection and audit services. The services are provided in a regulatory or voluntary context, using national regulations or customized standards, verifying the conformity, safety and reliability of equipment & installations, such as Fire Fighting System, Electrical System, Elevator, Lifting Equipment, Pressure Bearing Equipment, Machinery, Ropeway and Recreational Facilities.
Building & Facilities Whole Lifecycle Services throughout preliminary design to operation, helping you assess the safety, reliability and compliance of facilities and environment
- Periodic Facilities Audit
- Fire Safety Annual Inspection
- Fire Safety Assessment
- Electrical Safety Inspection & Testing
- Elevator Inspection
- Special Equipment Inspection
- Amusement Rides Inspection
- Maintenance Audit
- Insurance Audit
We make sure you comply with international and/or internal standards on a range of topics, such as social responsibility, quality, and brand conformity.
Customized Audits with a Unique Combination of International Coverage and Local Expertise
Our services include the following:
- Second Part Audit: Supplier Assessment is a decision tool for purchasers coping with supplier qualification when considering their capabilities to manufacture specified industrial components or provide services. These services are generally 2nd Party assessments, based on customized on-site processes and focused on suppliers technical execution.
- S-Mark, Code-Mark: The S-Mark has become the leading assurance of product performance and safety in Australasia. It is a powerful marketing tool that can give your product point of sale impact and differentiate it from the competition in advertising, tendering and sales presentations. The Code-Mark Certification Scheme is a Building Product Certification Scheme that supports the use of new or innovative products.
- EXCiPACTTMCertification: The EXCIPACTTM Certification Scheme is a credible, high quality, 3rd party international certification scheme for manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of pharmaceutical excipients.
- PSCI: The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative (PSCI) has approved Bureau Veritas Certification and the other three professional, independent third party audit firms to perform PSCI audits.
- RJC: The responsible jewellery council certification for the gold and diamonds’ sector.
- Smeta AIM Progress (SEDEX) Supplier Assessment: Having a thorough knowledge of suppliers is key to control your supply chain. Bureau Veritas AIM Progress Supplier Assessment service can help you to enable and promote responsible sourcing practices within the supply chain.
Read more certification & audit service
As an professional and independent third party, Bureau Veritas provides inspection service to monitor and supervise all kinds of industrial equipment quality, manufacturing and installation process per request of the end user, buyer or suppliers.
Shop inspection: monitor and supervise the conformity of the manufacturing process, quality of the certain products with the applicable regulations, standards and procurement specifications
Site inspection：monitor and supervise the conformity of the installation process of the certain products with the applicable regulations, standards and procurement specifications
Oil, gas and chemical
- Oil equipment
- Gas equipment
- Chemical equipment
- Oil, Gas and Chemical plant in service
Logistics and Transportation
- Dock and port equipment
- Railway and subway
- Mechanical equipment and parts
- Electrical equipment
- Pressure equipment and parts
- Automobile and parts
- Engineering machinery
- Other industrial equipment and parts
Energy and Power
- Conventional electrical equipment: thermal power, hydropower, power transmission and transformation
- New energy equipment: wind power, solar energy
- New energy battery
Metal & Mining
- Metallurgical equipment
- Mining equipment
- Cement equipment
- Steel structure
- Heavy machinery