Companies that demonstrate a commitment to sustainability have a real competitive edge by gaining the confidence of clients, investors, consumers and the local community.
Our certification services for sustainability enable you to responsibly manage natural resources, limit carbon-intensive activities, improve traceability of your forest and wood products and demonstrate your social responsibility.
Bureau Veritas Certification operates globally and holds 70+ accreditations to deliver locally accredited certification and verification services. Certification to internationally recognized management standards enables your organization to continuously improve. We provide the certification and training services you need to reduce risk and inspire confidence.
Demonstrate Your Commitment to Sustainability
Our services include the following:
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions: A range of verification schemes help you ensure transparency: for example, verification of organizational GHG emissions for the European Union’s Emission Trading Scheme (EU ETS), other regional and national cap and trade schemes, voluntary organizational GHG inventories, or the CDP (e.g., using ISO 14064-1 and the GHG Protocol). Carbon offset project validation and verification is also used for voluntary schemes like the Gold Standard, VCS and green bonds (e.g., Climate Bonds Initiative) for carbon finance.
- Carbon Emissions Disclosure: Bureau Veritas verification is a process of independent review of specified performance and management information, leading to a third party opinion that provides intended users of that information with the assurance that it is presented fairly and accurately.
- Energy Management: ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems (EnMS) certification and associated energy use reduction schemes enable you to understand energy use, reduce consumption and close loops.
- Green Manufacturing: Bureau Veritas actively participates in the evaluation of green manufacturing system based on the principles of fairness, impartial and openness. The construction service of green manufacturing system based on open and transparent independent evaluation mechanism of third party and standard system of whole life cycle and energy management has played a strong supporting role for China's green development.
- Life Cycle Assessment: Carbon footprinting of products (ISO 14067), life cycle impact assessment (ISO 14040 family) and water footprinting (ISO 14046) approaches help organizations to identify environmental impact hotspots in value chains.
- Forest and wood products: Certification schemes such as the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFCTM), the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and auditing regulatory compliance to European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR) offer options to demonstrate greater transparency.
- Social Responsibility: Companies that prove a responsible approach to social and ethical issues will gain a vital competitive edge and build confidence in its clients, investors, local communities and consumers. Demonstrate your Commitment to Social Accountability with SA 8000 Certification. Grow your business in a responsible way with ISO 26000 Evaluation. Enhance your company’s reputation with Assurance of Sustainability Reporting (ASR).
- RSPO：RSPO Supply Chain Certification Systems is a standard to certify conformity of supply chains using RSPO certified sustainable palm oil or products derived thereof. The objective is to involve the entire supply chain, by reaching out to the consumer.