Whichever your sector, Bureau Veritas Certification offers a wide range of certification and audit services to help you meet requirements of higher standards in Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility.
Dedicated Solutions to Meet Your Unique Business Challenges
Our services include the following:
- Aerospace: Bureau Veritas Certification is recognized by the most important accreditation bodies across the world, such as COFRAC, DAKKS, UKAS, ANAB, JAB, or ENAC. Bureau Veritas Certification is also recognized by IAQG, AAQG and EAQG to provide AS 9100 and AS/EN/JISQ 9110/9120 certification. We have assigned by the French government to carry out airworthiness examinations. Likewise, 40 other national governments have also assigned us to carry out flight safety examinations.
- Automotive: IATF 16949:2016 is the only standard recognized worldwide related to quality management as it applies to any organization active in the automotive supply chain. Getting your organization certified against IATF Standard will offer a decisive advantage in demonstrating that your company satisfies these criteria.
- Railway: The new ISO/TS 22163:2017 global standard for quality management systems in the railway sector has been published by ISO on 24th May 2017.In order to prepare a smooth transition for the current IRIS certified clients, Bureau Veritas Certification will support clients closely during this transition period to be well informed about any impacts for IRIS certified organization.
- Food: For every type of organization, Bureau Veritas Certification offers a wide range of certification services to ensure food safety throughout the food chain. From animal feed to products sold in supermarkets, including their packaging and transport or storage, our team can help you get compliant with high-quality standards.
- ISO 22716 Certification: Cosmetics good manufacturing practices, demonstrate your commitment to safety with ISO 22716.
Medical Devices：Bureau Veritas certification is now able to provide below services in medical devices industry
- ISO 13485 Certification
- Brazil： INMETRO Certification and ANVISA Registration
- EU: 93/42/EEC MDD Directive Certification
- Japan: JPAL Recognized Competent Body (RCB) Certification & Product Registration
- Malaysia: GDP Certification
Global Registration Services
Telecom: The TL 9000 standard requests to build up a set of universal quality system which is based on existing industry standard (including ISO 9000 international standard) for telecommunication products (hardware, software and service) providers.
Electronic: ESD 520.20:2014 / IEC 61340-5-1:2016, QC 080000 IECQ-HSPM