Every day, businesses face risks to their information systems, people and assets. These risks can impact their ability to continue to operate, and destroy customer confidence and reputation.
At the same time, regulators are turning up the heat on companies to ensure they take a rigorous approach to managing risk, with non-compliance resulting in large financial penalties.
Bureau Veritas Certification’s portfolio of Enterprise Risk Management services supports companies in protecting information systems and physical assets and proactively addressing business risks. Our training programs support your employees in understanding the standards, and how to master their application. The result: compliance, continuity of operations, increased client trust, and efficient use of your assets.
A globally recognized leader in certification, we benefit from external recognition by national and international bodies. Our auditors are present in over 100 countries, enabling us to offer our comprehensive range of Enterprise Risk training and certification to companies operating throughout the world.
Manage Business Risks Proactively
Our certification services include the following:
- Data protection (GDPR): Our Data Protection Technical Standard helps you to address data protection issues.
- Information security: ISO 27001 minimizes the risk of IT breaches and helps you comply with data protection legislation. ISO 27017 cloud services, go beyond ISO 27001 ISMS certification to show your cloud services' information security is up to date with the latest controls and data ownership clarification and guidance. ISO 27018 personally identifiable information services, provide your cloud services customers with transparency on how responsibly you manage personally identifiable information
- Business continuity: ISO 22301 improves your organization’s resilience against disruptive incidents across your entire business ecosystem, such as malicious cyberattacks.
- Anti-bribery: ISO 37001 helps you to establish procedures to prevent, detect, and manage bribery risk within your organization.
- Asset management: ISO 55001 helps you to balance risk against cost efficiency in decision-making.