We make sure you comply with international and/or internal standards on a range of topics, such as social responsibility, quality, and brand conformity.
Customized Audits with a Unique Combination of International Coverage and Local Expertise
Our services include the following:
- Second Part Audit: Supplier Assessment is a decision tool for purchasers coping with supplier qualification when considering their capabilities to manufacture specified industrial components or provide services. These services are generally 2nd Party assessments, based on customized on-site processes and focused on suppliers technical execution.
- S-Mark, Code-Mark: The S-Mark has become the leading assurance of product performance and safety in Australasia. It is a powerful marketing tool that can give your product point of sale impact and differentiate it from the competition in advertising, tendering and sales presentations. The Code-Mark Certification Scheme is a Building Product Certification Scheme that supports the use of new or innovative products.
- EXCiPACTTMCertification: The EXCIPACTTM Certification Scheme is a credible, high quality, 3rd party international certification scheme for manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of pharmaceutical excipients.
- PSCI: The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative (PSCI) has approved Bureau Veritas Certification and the other three professional, independent third party audit firms to perform PSCI audits.
- RJC: The responsible jewellery council certification for the gold and diamonds’ sector.
- Smeta AIM Progress (SEDEX) Supplier Assessment: Having a thorough knowledge of suppliers is key to control your supply chain. Bureau Veritas AIM Progress Supplier Assessment service can help you to enable and promote responsible sourcing practices within the supply chain.